Thursday, April 24, 2014

אני ואתה by Arik Einstein

For this weeks blog we were assingend to look into the culture of Israel. I decided to learn about the culture through song, the song I picked is אני ואתה – You and I by Arik Einstein.


            I have always heard this song throughout my years at camp and admired it’s nice melody and rhythm. No that I am in Israel and learning the culture of Israel though my own eyes I decided to look into what this song that I have lessoned to for years is about. אני ואתה talks about how you and I will change the world. Together we will change the world and others will follow, it may be tough but it does not matter because together we will change the world. Now that I know the meaning of אני ואתה by Arilk Einstein it made it ten times more meaning full to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment